Through CityPointe, your transferees receive assistance with finding a licensed realtor, as well as a possible cash reimbursement* on their move anywhere in the United States.
Get cash back when you use CityPointe and move with United
If your transferees make use of the full array of services through CityPointe, they may be eligible** for cash reimbursements of approximately $5 per $1,000 of the home’s value on both the origin and destination side of their relocation.
Check the savings chart to see how much money your transferees can save through CityPointe:
Cost of your Home
|Have further questions?|
Visit our CityPointe FAQs page or contact us at 800-231-1263.
*Cash back is based on home value. In order to be eligible, you must use KC Salley Relocation for your move, choose to use a real estate agent from among those referred by CityPointe, and your home’s value must exceed $100,000. Certain moving expenses may be tax-deductible less any reimbursements that you receive. Please contact us for more details.
Why Choose KC Salley Relocation to move your employees and their families?
- Impeccable Reputation – we’ve been trusted by companies nationwide to move their employees since 1935.
- Agent for America’s Largest Corporate Mover – United Van Lines has unmatched capacity and a worldwide quality commitment to ensure that your relocating employees will have consistent and quality-driven service worldwide.
- Competitive Worldwide Pricing – We will help you create moving agreement upfront so your relocating employee or their spouse doesn’t have to worry about finding a reputable mover!
- Move Management – From start to finish – Your employees will have a dedicated counselor to help guide them through the moving process. Our counselors average over 15 years of experience working in corporate household goods relocation.
- References – upon your request, we will provide you references of our corporate clients so you can learn an outsiders perspective of KC Salley Relocation.